Friday, December 11, 2009

Color Design Form

I have made the following observations and revilations in Color, Drawing, Form class.
Takeing a formal aprouch to how you display, phograph, or illustrait an idea will drasticly effect how the viewer see's the composition as a whole.
Drafting skills are extremly helpful in designing things in an acurate perspective as if it it were occupieing space. (illustraited 3D objects or diagrams of 3D objects with flat artwork projected on them)

Color is one of the most complicated yet descriptive tool in a designers study and practice. if one can utilize the effects of color one can create visualy stimulating work that has a powerful way of moveing eyes to a larger understanding of what the creaters messege is about .

These three Aspects of Design will be very usefull in what I choose to do, and how I observe the world.
My awareness of  form and the presense of color has stregthend in my observations and i will continue to use all that i have learned with a much broader understanding.

This year i could have produced more in sertain areas but i need to attack my studies in a less stressfull manor.

No comments:

Post a Comment